Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day at the Craft Show

She-Rock's First Show: Nov 6th. 2010. Bowness Sports Complex.

Thanks to friends and family who came to check it out. I was there with my friend Krissy with her booth, the Calgary Cloth Diapers: www.calgaryclothdiaperco.ca

There were also lots of kids who came out to see what my sign was made from, and it was a fun thing to touch and learn about pretty rocks.

The Day went by really fast. I never even got to take out my tools and make anything on site. So display racks and rock hammer handy, I sold half my stock!  Most popular items were the bookmarks and the necklace sets. So were the coasters. I even had one person who wanted the whole stock of coasters for his backsplash in his kitchen. Sorry Ken.

 My displays up close

My first attempt at making a She-Rock shirt. Black with chains and Snowflake obsidian beads scattered.


Karen my mother-in-law came by just before the "old timers gala dinner" and found something to go with her outfit. She got the Red Granite necklace and earing set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog